Thunder

Tkachuk or DeBrincat

In a points-only keeper, who do you prefer between Matthew Tkachuk and DeBrincat?

Same question between Konecny and Bjorkstrand.

Context: Thinking of trading my Wheeler for 2 of the above, as I begin my long journey toward a rebuild.

I'd go with DeBrincat and Konecny. I believe DeBrincat has shown he can play in the NHL and can handle the physical punishment a small player must endure.

• Like 1

Same,and I think Konecny may turn out to be the best of the 4 of them ( nothing to do with fact I recently acquired him in GNFL:D)

• Like 1

Thanks. Do you guys see a big difference between Tkachuk and DeBrincat?

I've already gone back to the other Gm asking for Tkachuk. Wondering if I should tweak the offer now.

Tkachuk's almost solidified himself as the heart of that Calgary team already. The hardest thing for smaller players is proving they can score in the NHL, and DeBrincat's done it as a rookie on a struggling Blackhawks team. Honestly, I'd flip a coin between the two. I think Debrincat could get you an 80 point season or two, Tkachuk I'd be more confident in consistent 60-70 point seasons. Not much help, but I don't think there's a huge difference.

Konecny for Q#2.

• Like 1

Konecny no question for #2.

First 1 is a toss up. Little guys who score are always a huge question mark for me... but i would probably gamble and go with DeBrincat. He will get all the ice time/opportunties to play if hes healthy.