Price Concussion

Ralphdog

priceCapture.png

I know he got hit with a shot in the nugget, but at this time of year, with that huge contract about to kick in, does it make you think he could be Subbaned? Is it also suspect that the Habs immediately labeled it a concussion and not the "upper body injury" that is usually the first public diagnosis of a concussion?

Things that make you say Hmmmm

Edited by Ralphdog

of  course  price  or habs or both were  looking for a  reaosn to shut him down.  wonder   whats the plan tho, I  seriously dont want  that contract on my habs ,  6-7mtops  for a  #1 Goaltender theres no way  hes  worth  3m more  than   the  2nd  best goalie ( if hes  even   the #1  goaltender in the league) 

Mtl needs  to build  a puckmoving  defensive  team,   beside the obvious fact  that mtl needs  a  top C,  we kinda  have   decent  firepower  upfront,  patches  galch drouin are pretty  good fowards,  mix and match  a few  grinder like gallagher,  it would be  a  decent  foward group if the DEFENSE  could EVER GIVE THEM THE PUCK OUT OF THEIR  ZONE,  
markov/subban/beaulieu/now  jerabek  ,  all  decent  to  awesome puck movers  left. we need  to move some  puck  boys

I can’t see price being moved without mtl retaining some salary, plus he’s injured and can’t see a team wanting a hurt player with a undetermined date of return.

I feel max can be traded now or at the draft with a very similar return at either times.

brassard just got traded to the pens and Ottawa got a significant return.

max my not be having the best year but I think a change in scenario, he’ll flourish.

He should be fetching a real good return and better get a good C of some sort as a return.