New Site

Google has the server "greylisted", meaning I have to fix the spam problems that the hacker caused a month ago before Google accepts mail from Capwise again. Buuuut it's been fixed for a couple weeks, not sure why the warning is popping up now but I've requested a review and it hopefully should be cleared up by tonight.

Please take a minute to add a profile picture for yourself... makes it a lot easier when reading through threads.

To do it, simply click your screen name at the top right, and choose "Profile".  Then click the photo icon on top of the blank image along the left.  If you want to use your team's logo, you can find it by going to www.capwisehockey.com, selecting your league under "Leagues", and then clicking Teams.

I'm also happy to update anyone's profile photo for them... just ask.

5 hours ago, James said:

Please take a minute to add a profile picture for yourself... makes it a lot easier when reading through threads.

To do it, simply click your screen name at the top right, and choose "Profile".  Then click the photo icon on top of the blank image along the left.  If you want to use your team's logo, you can find it by going to www.capwisehockey.com, selecting your league under "Leagues", and then clicking Teams.

I'm also happy to update anyone's profile photo for them... just ask.

Speaking of which, am I the only one who is kinda creeped out by James' new avatar? What is that thing?

It's not the 100% Capwise experience yet - I wanted to get the forum up and running as quickly as possible, so there's a ton of default stuff still around. I'll add your request to my list, and will get to it as soon as I can.. probably not til next week at the earliest.

27 minutes ago, Salros said:

I use to be able to go to the page of unread posts. Now I have a navigational button at the bottom of the page to read the next unread post. To go to the page of unread posts, I have to use the icon at the top of the page.

Yeah the old button worked better, but if this is what it is no problem