2018 NHL Playoffs

Bagwell

BOY I  hope your right about TB, as would love to see them steamroll the Caps...no vendetta here (haha)  against the Caps as they took out the Pens, but just feel TB has a much better overall D then the Pens, and TB won't give up like 5 breakaways or odd man rushes per game. As long TB keeps it a 5-5 series and limits the PP'S, don't think the Caps have any chance to beat them at all.

I have to root for Fleury to move Vegas to the finals. I think WPG beats them, but again you can never count out a hot goalie in Fleury and a speedy teams like Vegas.

Feel its going to be a WPG and TB final, and I think the Jets will be the first Canadian team in 25 years, I  think, to finally raise Lord Stanley's Cup.

bolts in 6 and jets in 5

i feel the jets are much hungrier and beating  the preds must of boosted their confidence 

cant see this Cinderella story going any further, big buff is gonna murder someone or manhandle another 2 dudes.

love vegas and how they beat all the odds but lets face the facts, fleury's play cant last forever, can it ?

in the end like mentioned above, the jets will be victorious and be sipping liquid gold out of the chalice of hockey immortality 

There is a sick part of me that wants Vegas to win it all this year. Kind of like the pleasure one gets from watching fail videos. The hockey world would go nuts.

hockey GIF

Most of me will be cheering on the Jets to get the Cup back in Canada. But that dark little part of me that I try to keep hidden is going to be rooting for a Vegas upset.

• Haha 1

I have Tampa this year in anything that involves money so they become my team for the cup. Still, seeing the Jets franchise winning it all would probably get filed under "sports romance". Maybe better still, The great 8 avoids a legacy of not being able to lead  the Caps to the promised land and becomes a champion.....or Vegas breaking all the rules of logic and winning as an expansion team.

And Im rooting for a Tampa team that is easily the ĺeast exciting pick...the life a hockey poolie I suppose.

after watching the first 2 games, sure looks like the Caps are a lot hungrier for the Cup Finals than the Lightening. Disappointed in the Lightening so far, they can certainly come back,  but now face a real uphill battle to win the next 4 out of five from the Caps. Vasey has not really played that well in goal, and defensively the Lightening have been very soft.

Will be a very interesting game 3, as its basically do or die for the Lightening, they lose game 3 its pretty much game, set match for them this season.

Either way for me I am rooting hard for the Jets, just a real feel good story, team built basically through patience and the draft. I feel if the Jets get past Vegas, they can beat TB or Washington as very talented and have goalie playing lights out. GO JETS GO!!!!

The Jets are ridiculously deep. Stastny was a fantastic add and is playing the best hockey of his career, that defense is solid all the way through, and they have GOALTENDING! They might actually do it... Vegas is tricky though.

And of course, the Caps story is amazing too. They're riding on pure momentum at this point, and Ovi really is showing he's a generational player. It's incredible. 

image.png