Evander Kane Agrees to Long Term Deal

djb738

I just bought him out in two of my leagues, and good thing as I would not have resigned that player at the AVV and term. Interesting to see if any teams pick him up if he is available in the re-entry draft and take the risk at that AVV and term. Just to much of a head case for me, BUT, if he is able to finally play to his full potentially for a full season, I might see his value as he does offer a real good multi category stats pack in the fantasy world. Time will tell.....

2 hours ago, bill0755 said:

I just bought him out in two of my leagues, and good thing as I would not have resigned that player at the AVV and term. Interesting to see if any teams pick him up if he is available in the re-entry draft and take the risk at that AVV and term. Just to much of a head case for me, BUT, if he is able to finally play to his full potentially for a full season, I might see his value as he does offer a real good multi category stats pack in the fantasy world. Time will tell.....

I agree, he is a bit of a head case. When he stays out of trouble he is a great multi-cat player but is he worth that contract is the big question.

I guess it depends on the cap space you have available.  I grabbed him as a rental, but now that the potential is there I will at least consider. While 7 is high, it is less than 2 mil difference from this year.  As stated, he is a multi cat guy and being in San Jose he is away from hockey media.  It seems like a good fit for him as a player.