Metro Division - 3 Cups in a row

bill0755

5 hours ago, byz said:

Having seen Malkin do this:

I believe that Carolina goal was 100% intentional.

Also Malkin is as good as Crosby or Ovechkin. Fight me.

3 different player  id build more  around a center than a winger but all 1st ballot hall of fame

5 hours ago, byz said:

Also Malkin is as good as Crosby or Ovechkin. Fight me.

Of the three, I think he is the one you would rely on defensively which gives him the advantage there. I also believe that he is the most likely to just absolutely take over a game. Crosby and Ovi can change the outcomes of games, but Malkin has that "ohhhhhhhhh sh*t" gear that he shifts into and you can't help but stand up each time he has the puck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammynos said:

Of the three, I think he is the one you would rely on defensively which gives him the advantage there. I also believe that he is the most likely to just absolutely take over a game. Crosby and Ovi can change the outcomes of games, but Malkin has that "ohhhhhhhhh sh*t" gear that he shifts into and you can't help but stand up each time he has the puck.

But plays 60 game per year is what  i hatr bout him

2 hours ago, Sammynos said:

I get mad, I slap puck.

Congrats to Ovie and the Caps!!  Glad to see the hard-hitting sniper win a cup.  If Ovie was Canadian I think he'd be the NHL's favourite player.  

As a Holtby owner I'm glad he's the starter again :).

As someone in Prince George I'm psyched that Brett Connolly will bring the cup here!  

(This is a thread about the Capitals, right?)  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Festivus Bastards said:

if you ever go watch the Cougars in PG we have 2 kids playing there that played with my son in minor hockey. Austin Crossley and Conner Bowie. both are beauts. im gonna try and get down one weekend if they have 2 home games on the same weekend.

You must be from Ft St John then! It’s nice to have another northerner around. 

I have young kids, so we can’t make most games. But we try to make it to the one or two day games they play a year, but it’s always a good time!