McKenzie -Final Rankings

Thunder

I honestly don't care, haha. I feel like anyone in that range would be great.

I posted in another thread that I think they'll trade up. I really hope they don't do that. That's the only way I'll be disappointed.

But I'd be happy with any one of Dobson, Bouchard, Wahlstrom, Boqvist, or Hughes. If I had to pick: Bouchard.

I'm hoping at #30 they can snag Berggren or Kaut if they fall a bit :)

• Like 1

hes only compared to kopitar because theres a lack of highend C in this draft... every year  they compare the best 2 way C to either kopi,bergy or toews. 

if he was in last year draft ( ignore his age) they would not use even an inch of column on him.   hischier and patrick are no kopi, and they are way ahead in skills than kotkaniemi. dont get fooled

montreal drafts :

zadina unless svech is still there

hughes

tkachuk ( plz dont)

trades down for positional needs ( either beeing a D or  C)

trades pick #3 & #34 for  11 & 12

33 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

despite not having extended scouting reports on him, hes a much closer version of eller than kopitar

Do you also enjoy stealing candy from little children in your spare time?

Why do you insist on taking away the small glimmer of hope I have remaining as a Habs fan? 

Edited by Thunder
  • Haha 1

why would  you get out of your  way  to get   a player  who should not be in the top 5, ( why has he jumped  anyway ask your  self that.... he hasnt played  a single game  since  the last  Draft  ranking and suddenly he goes  from 13 to 5th?... come on) 

Montreal Lacked  Size  so they drafted Mccaron...
Montreal Lacked  french player they drafted  Leblanc

Montreal lacked  a  Center..........

lets push the discussion    further tho on kotkaniemi

we  want  him because  hes  a center, fine
When do we  need  a  center ? NOW
when  will he be ready ?  2019-2020 is a stretch,   mostly in 2020-2021
Meanwhile?...  what we  tank? ... how  you have the best G in the league... sure  we had him last year but  this seemed like an anomaly year.... he should be back  in form with a  2.30 /.918 with  5-8SO...  he will stop us from tanking hell win by himself  25 games  or so

this is pure unbridled, infinitely refined vegeta right here. Spinning with his own force of gravity. 

But you're saying that almost every single draft insider is wrong in moving this kid up, because you say so based on player comparison of other years?  sure centers are given more weight in the draft but disparaging him as a non top 10 pick because he wasn't at the outset of the season seems shortsighted, at best. Maybe by the sheer number forum posts the force of its gravity can drag his pre-draft ranking down hahahaha 

Bergs is in a fuckin hole and he needs results right now. You'll have a good player be it tkachuk kotkaniemi or zadina

41 minutes ago, jawlesscdizzle said:

this is pure unbridled, infinitely refined vegeta right here. Spinning with his own force of gravity. 

But you're saying that almost every single draft insider is wrong in moving this kid up, because you say so based on player comparison of other years?  sure centers are given more weight in the draft but disparaging him as a non top 10 pick because he wasn't at the outset of the season seems shortsighted, at best. Maybe by the sheer number forum posts the force of its gravity can drag his pre-draft ranking down hahahaha 

Bergs is in a fuckin hole and he needs results right now. You'll have a good player be it tkachuk kotkaniemi or zadina

then how do you  explain  kotkaniemi jump from 13 to 5th  without playing a  single  game ? what  was  he   an easy going dude at  the combine and wore  nice shoes ?

15 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

then how do you  explain  kotkaniemi jump from 13 to 5th  without playing a  single  game ? what  was  he   an easy going dude at  the combine and wore  nice shoes ?

The draft insiders seem pretty comfortable with it. Maybe after with fantastic showing at the U-18 they went and looked back at his tape and numbers? I don’t know friendo. Could be worth a twitter question to some of them. 

1 hour ago, Vegeta said:

I’m really confused when you keep saying without playing a single game because it looks like he played quite a few games this past season.