Monday RFA Qualifying Offer Deadline

bill0755

What hurt RFA Mrazek and Lehner were there Qualifying offers I think had to be 10% above their last contracts, and both were $4M contracts. Assume the teams felt they could allow them to go UFA as they did no fell they were worth that level of contract. Sure both will likely find homes these season, but not sure they will be targeted by any teams as a starting goalie. Well, maybe Lehner will be but Mrazek will be targeted as likely a backup and his new contract will reflect that value.

I'm attempting to compile a complete list of RFAs who didn't receive a qualifying offer.  Missing the following teams:

Anaheim, Boston, Nashville, Vegas.

If you come across a list of who those teams DID NOT qualify, post them here.  Or, if you happen to come across a complete list for the whole NHL, post that here!

So far, here are the players that will become UFAs in our leagues:

Riley Sheahan

Devante Smith-Pelly

Tobias Rieder

Joakim Nordstrom

Nick Shore

Robin Lehner

Anthony Duclair

Tomas Jurco

Petr Mrazek

Logan Shaw

Scott Wilson

Ryan Murphy

Tom Kuhnhackl

Brandon Davidson

Derrick Pouliot

Michael Chaput

Dylan DeMelo

Shane Prince

Phillip Di Giuseppe

Joe Morrow

Nail Yakupov

Any JV-eligible RFAs will not be dropped from your team, since you can just demote them.  That includes players like Adam Clendening, Victor Antipin, and others.

Here are the players (so far) who will actually be lost by Capwise teams, along with the teams that will lose them:

Robin Lehner

LAB (PCFL)

BRZ (ECFL)

SCS (HUEL)

LEO (NAFL)

SHK (WCFL)

BDS (IFHL)

PCR (SFHL)

PIH (GNFL)

DAL (CFHL)

Petr Mrazek

ASK (PCFL)

FCS (ECFL)

LEO (NAFL)

PRO (WCFL)

BDS (IFHL)

LFS (SFHL)

DNC (GNFL)

TIC (CFHL)

Dylan DeMelo

FTG (CFHL)

Anthony Duclair

TIC (CFHL)

I think it's safe to assume Colin Miller was given a qualifying offer.  It would've only been $1.1 million.  After the season he had, that's a no-brainer, right?

So I've gone ahead and updated Fantrax to release all of the above-mentioned players.  Everyone else is safe.  

As it stands right now, Fantrax should be 100% accurate to get an idea of who will be available in the Re-Entry Draft.