Skinner to Buffalo

bill0755

1 hour ago, Vegeta said:

Cliff pu
2nd in 19
3rd and 6th in 20

well  paciorretty trade wont solve   our problem XD

I believe Skinner had a no trade clause though, which was an added a constraint in comparison to Pacioretty. Also, age aside, my biased ass still thinks Pacioretty is a superior player.

Edited by Thunder

3 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I believe Skinner had a no trade clause though, which was an added a constraint in comparison to Pacioretty. Also, age aside, my biased ass still thinks Pacioretty is a superior player.

Skinner did have a NMC....which really handcuffed Carolina on top of the fact that he only has a year left on his current contract before he becomes a free agent.

Hutton.  Who is pretty solid, really.  They'll be a decently competitive team, I think... especially with the Habs and Sens just totally tanking.  Wings probably won't be great either.  They might have a shot at a wild card spot if the stars align.

I hate to say it, but if not this year they are finally on the right path.  My company's head office is in Buffalo and we have a box in the arena so I catch a bunch of their games.

They have been so bad the past few years...beyond looking at standings and excited to say the future looks bright. Dahlin is an absolute STUD!!!!

As long as they don't pass my Leafs...

• Like 1

Tampa and Toronto are so good, but I really think that 3rd spot is up for grabs in the division.  Boston is surely the heavy favorite, with Buffalo the underdog and Florida in the middle.  But I could see any of the three of them making a good run for it this year.  That'd be a hell of a swing for Buffalo, from 65 pts to 95.  But hey, Colorado went from 48 pts to 95 in one year, so why not?

1 minute ago, Ralphdog said:

I like Florida to be that 3rd team in the mix with Toronto and Tampa. Just a hunch.

I agree. If Florida stays healthy they will be that team.

Sabres D is not good. I understand they have Dahlin now but they will need more than that.

Ahh, but one good trade for the right dman or goalie could put them in the playoffs. If Hutton has a great start and they're competing, they still have some young talent they could move for a proven veteran. More likely, 2019-20 will be the breakout season. But the ship seems to sailing in the right direction, finally! I like the future of the Sabres much better than the Rangers.

Edited by Salros