Capwise Discord Server!

Ydomat

Greetings GMs!

Introducing the (Official?) Capwise Discord Server.  Discord is a Free voice and text chat tool.  Usable on PC, MAC, iOS, and Android. Below is a link to more information about the application itself as well as the invitation link to the server.  Discord is a persistent application meaning once you create a server it will be there until its deleted.  Feel free to pop in and out as you please.  There is no requirement to use Discord for Capwise, its purely a fun thing that you are welcome to participate in if you want!

In another post I asked about doing a few nights a season where we get together and chat about the games going on or anything else.  I will put together some polls to find dates that make sense down the road. until then you are free to use the server as much or as little as you like.

Application Website: https://discordapp.com/ (info about app and downloads)

Invitation link to Capwise Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gd7bKWe (expires after 50 uses) If the link doesn't work let me know in a post and ill update it.

If you are new to discord that's OK, feel free to ask any questions. there are several of us that have/do use it and we can help!

Cheers!

• Like 1

• James pinned this topic
  • 9 months later...
5 hours ago, byz said:

I'm definitely on-board! 

Conflicted on the stream part, I'm going to have other folks texting me like crazy. I wonder how many times I could share a TSN account before they boot me out.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna shut my other electronics off. The stream will be a little behind and I cut the cable cord a loooooong time ago.

• 3 years later...

Reminder: I will be streaming the draft, to the best of my abilities, at 7PM EST on the discord server. You can watch it on your phone but I find it best with a headset/earbuds on a computer. If you want to join the Discord and watch it on your own television, that is totally fine. We just ask that you not spoil any picks as I think our stream will be slightly delayed.

I wait ALL YEAR FOR THIS DAY! Let's party!

EthicalFragrantGonolek-size_restricted.g