Raken65

To OTT : 

Tierney
Balcers
DeMelo
Norris
Conditional 2nd (2019)
Conditional 1st (2020)
If Karlsson re-signs, OTT gets a conditional 2nd (2021)

To SJ:

Erik Karlsson

Francis Perron

Wow. I was hoping Meier would be staying, and he did, but that is a whole lot of B-level prospects there instead...

11 minutes ago, bill0755 said:

Soooo, the long drawn out saga comes to an end...

Looks like Sens save $1.238 in cap, as only Tierney, Balcers and DeMelo are signed, Norris is not sign an ELC contract

Colorado is LAUGHING all the way to the top pick in the 2019 draft....

Unless Marc Bergevin trades Carey Price tomorrow.

The Melnyk/Dorian Management Crazy Train just keeps on chuggin. Combine this with the Duchene deal (who will probably walk for nothing) and the loss of what could easily be Jack Hughes, and they are looking like the worst run organization in hockey. Karlsson/Duchene gone for fringe players/prospects and a 2020 first round pick and a 2019 2nd rounder. Not to mention losing Turris, what could easily be the 1st overall pick, and a 3rd rounder as well as Hammond and Bouwers. Pretty suspect last two deals.

I have no more objectivity when it comes to NHL trades .I blame James  (for running this awesome Association) and Ralphdog ( for forcing me to join) ,all I care about is how it affects my players ,so with that being said............Yahoo !!! I love this trade as Hertl and Meier weren't included ( just drafted them in Division 1A)

Then again ,I have Burns in ECFL ,does this hurt or help him???

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raken65 said:

I have no more objectivity when it comes to NHL trades .I blame James  (for running this awesome Association) and Ralphdog ( for forcing me to join) ,all I care about is how it affects my players ,so with that being said............Yahoo !!! I love this trade as Hertl and Meier weren't included ( just drafted them in Division 1A)

Then again ,I have Burns in ECFL ,does this hurt or help him???

he loses some minutes but still good , if anything u might see a dip  of 5 points 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, H3xtalls said:

Very unlikely to see both score 70pts. 

We can also add to the list of Ottawa's bad trade the Dahlen vs. Burrows one... Dahlen looks really promising and Burrows is now Ass.Coach in the AHL...

im super lazy can some find the last time  theres was either 2 65 pts dman or 2 dman leading the team in scoring?