tom wilson ... again.,..

Vegeta

Need to throw the book at him this time.  I can’t stand the guy.  The thing about him is that he shows no remorse whatsoever and enjoys hurting people.  Seeing him actually laughing on the bench during the playoffs after laying out Zach Aston-Reese with the guy in obvious distress turned my stomach.  

In the old days an enforcer would make him pay.  Today the league has to do it.  And they better make a statement here.  If it were me he’d get 20 games.  They won’t do that but he could get 10.

• Like 1

The problem is that hes stupid. But hes super physically gifted. Hes a huge dude and he has tremendous skating ability. Its not like a lucic that u can actually see coming a mile away. You cant prepare for him.   Also why hit a rookie like that in preseason how stupid are you? ( steve downey on dean mccammond level)

I own him in multiple leagues buy id give him 20games. ( i mean  schmidt got 20game for tainted supplements. ) this is attempted murder

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

in LHJMQ   they  league missed  the boat big  time. on  Robidoux, his hit on simmoneau was  SO MUCH  worst and  its  his  8th suspension.  he only got  15 games

http://theqmjhl.ca/video/robidoux-suspended-15-games

that hit was nasty ! but i have to think that the Q isn't being watched by that many people and the season only being 68 games might have an affect on the severity of the punishment.

but i do agree with you vegeta

2 minutes ago, Duxburger said:

that hit was nasty ! but i have to think that the Q isn't being watched by that many people and the season only being 68 games might have an affect on the severity of the punishment.

but  its  his 8th suspension thats crazy

3 minutes ago, Duxburger said:

agreed  but beside  Montreal and  the suburbs,   the rest of  Quebec  is crazy about  their  Q  teams trust me

• Like 1