Bruins Play by Play Announcers

Festivus

Sure if you're not a Boston fan it's easy to hate him. Kinda like hating Lucic in his prime years mostly because he wasn't on your team. But I think he's great at what he does. He's entertaining and his excitment is contagious. If his name was Bob Cole he'd be a national hero. But I'll concede that he does come off as an asshole sometimes.

hes terrible, loll his hype when theres a fight:

-an a opposing player steps on a stick and falls and he then gets tagged while on knees 

it goes : oh marchand unloads on (insertname)  and knocks him down. ohhh hes feeding him some more just for good measure how you like that mtl fans?

- then we flip the situation

oh marchand steps on a banana (just got clocked clean) oh and omg hes punching marchand while hes down what a gutlless reprehensible behavior that im sure that itll get looked at by the player security. what a gutless assault on such a good human beeing that is marchand

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

hes terrible, loll his hype when theres a fight:

-an a opposing player steps on a stick and falls and he then gets tagged while on knees 

it goes : oh marchand unloads on (insertname)  and knocks him down. ohhh hes feeding him some more just for good measure how you like that mtl fans?

- then we flip the situation

oh marchand steps on a banana (just got clocked clean) oh and omg hes punching marchand while hes down what a gutlless reprehensible behavior that im sure that itll get looked at by the player security. what a gutless assault on such a good human beeing that is marchand

Nailed it. I love the NESN guys - their homerism is so over the top it’s funny. And did you guys see last night’s interview with Melanie Krug? That was hard-hitting stuff!

34 minutes ago, RegDunlop said:

Nailed it. I love the NESN guys - their homerism is so over the top it’s funny. And did you guys see last night’s interview with Melanie Krug? That was hard-hitting stuff!

I mean  jack edwards  is a bad tasting   awfull  china copy of rick jeneret! at least  Rick was  Hype Caster but  he wasnt  saying   stupid stuff  either

MAYDAYMAYDAY!

Edited by Vegeta