Jaro Halak On Waivers

byz

Greiss has had a good couple of weeks and they really like Berube. Halak has been bad; his agent complained about he three goalie system awhile back and Snow responded by saying Halak was on the trading block. I guess there weren't any takers. 

I actually don't see anyone picking up Halak. Teams either don't need anoejr goalie or can't afford his salary. 

If he clears waivers, he'll get a green flag. Owners can keep a non-JV demoted player in their lineup or let him go. After the way he played in the World Cup, didn't think he'd have a season like this one. I've been holding onto Berube in a couple of leagues and he may get a chance to show how good a goalie he is.

• Like 1

Maybe it is just a kick in the ass by the team  instead of 5 days off (bye week for them), he has cleared waivers and now plays and practice in AHL.  At the end of the week they call him back and hope it lights a fire under his butt.  ?????

Edited by orphans