Massive Trade

Raken65

From what I have heard about Fox is that he is a high end D prospect.

Canes knew it was going to be difficult to keep Hanifin and Lindholm. They get Hamilton who is much more proven that Hanifin and signed for the next three years. Ferlund is no slouch either scoring 20 goals last year.

Calgary got destroyed here. Hamilton is waaaay better than Hanafin will ever be, and Ferland is probably a shade better than Lindholm. Throw in a pretty good prospect and you’ve got a doozie. 

I’d be hitting the veto button if this came through our site :)

32 minutes ago, Zipper14 said:

Calgary got destroyed here. Hamilton is waaaay better than Hanafin will ever be, and Ferland is probably a shade better than Lindholm. Throw in a pretty good prospect and you’ve got a doozie. 

I’d be hitting the veto button if this came through our site :)

Not to mention the salary component of this trade. Both Hanifin and Lindholm need new deals. And will make more combined than Hamilton and Ferland. On top of Calgary adding a prospect to this deal. 

Makes me think there is something behind the scenes. To lose a trade on both on talent and salary isn't good. Maybe Hamilton isn't a good locker room guy? Traded twice before age 26. 

i trhink lindholm is  better  than  ferland
hamilton  has to be  better  than hanifin at this point
who knows  about fox
 if u spend over  8m on  both  hanifin and lindholm , this trade  start  looking  meh
Ferland  benefited   from monahan gaudreau ( as  a  ferland owner)  but  when he got hurt  and didnt  go back  to the 1st line it  was all over  for him