Jimmy Vesey: Where Does He Sign?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Where Does Vesey Sign?

• Buffalo
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Toronto
    • Elsewhere

I think Boston is in his heart, Chicago gives him the best chance to win a cup but I believe his career would be best served by signing in Buffalo and have the time to grow into the NHL on a young exciting team that's headed in the right direction. A lot of pressure for a 1st year player to be on a #1 line in Chicago.

Valid points, but I see a lot less competition in Chicago. In Buffalo, you have Kane, Ennis, Moulson, to contend with. Chicago has Panarin and... ?

He'd start a bit lower with Boston, but he'd be properly sheltered to develop. I dunno, tough call to make. I still think if I were in his shoes the possibility of playing with Toews is too tantalizing to pass up.

I'd be shocked if he picks Toronto.

This will be interesting. Does he keep with family ties and his hometown, then Toronto or Boston, and many years from a possible Stanley Cup run. 

Buffalo, certainly a team on the rise with a lot of upside the playoffs this year is a real possibility.

Does he chase the vision on playing with supremely talented players and teams that are cup contenders for the next several years, like Chicago or Pittsburgh? 

How about the an original 6 team and the hockey tradition, Rangers, Canadians, Red Wings? Doubtful, but you never know  

Maybe even the Devils, got Taylor, adding some offense would help elevate them to a possible playoff contender 

As a Pens Fans, please chose the Pens, but being a little realistic my bet is actually on Buffalo