Esa Lindell 6 years @ $5.85

bill0755

20 minutes ago, Ralphdog said:

Do the Oilers find a way to sign him??

Nop they could not even manage to dress sekera when healthy bexause they were over the cap. Gardiner prolly coming to mtl if the money is there  mete drops down with petry 

Edited by Vegeta

2 hours ago, djb738 said:

Jaccob Slavin and Brett Pesce contracts continue to look so good.

No kidding! I was so unsure about signing them both. The last one I signed was Pesce and it took me quite some time because I thought it was maybe too much money/term. But maybe just maybe they have turned out to be two nice signings!

Edited by The Rainman

6 hours ago, The Rainman said:

No kidding! I was so unsure about signing them both. The last one I signed was Pesce and it took me quite some time because I thought it was maybe too much money/term. But maybe just maybe they have turned out to be two nice signings!

Those two won’t be lighting the Capwise league on fire but they are such solid Dmen in real life.

6 hours ago, djb738 said:

Those two won’t be lighting the Capwise league on fire but they are such solid Dmen in real life.

I guess it depends on what you consider lighting the league on fire. I'm now expecting an improvement in points and hits and blocked shots. As you know it isn't always about goals and assists in this league. And I do think you're right about being solid Dmen in the NHL. I'll have Heiskanen Q Hughes Gostisbehere and one more that'll I'll add. So I think Pesce and Slavin fit in nicely. I hope.

Edited by The Rainman