Kessel to ARI

Thunder

Thanks for being a part of the 2 cups Phil, but your AVV, term and general lazy play 5-5 last year certainly won’t be missed.

Good luck in AZ being a one dimensional player on the PP,  and unfortunately I feel a slower skater as you age.

Gally one year to UFA so if he doesn’t work out, a lot of cap room in 20-21 for pending FA. 

Joseph, a former 1st round pick will certainly add some great value to a depleted depth on the  farm team. 

Overall probably best that we could

expect for Phil considering his no trade list and apparently “friendship” with Tocchet. 

9 hours ago, bill0755 said:

Thanks for being a part of the 2 cups Phil, but your AVV, term and general lazy play 5-5 last year certainly won’t be missed.

Good luck in AZ being a one dimensional player on the PP,  and unfortunately I feel a slower skater as you age.

Gally one year to UFA so if he doesn’t work out, a lot of cap room in 20-21 for pending FA. 

Joseph, a former 1st round pick will certainly add some great value to a depleted depth on the  farm team. 

Overall probably best that we could

expect for Phil considering his no trade list and apparently “friendship” with Tocchet. 

I read that Arizona was on his list of "yes" teams even without Tocchet, but it would've been an easy sell to have him waive his no trade given the relationship.

Loved having Phil on the team, but it's clear that there was something off this past season. Whether it was actually the relationship with Sullivan or simply him being somewhat of a head case and doing things like this when he isn't producing.

The big question is what does GMJR do tomorrow. Is this cap savings going to turn into smart depth signings? Or a big splash like Corey Perry at the risk of going into the season with Jack Johnson in the top 4?

Arizona has terrific golf courses, open 12 months a year. If you follow phil on Instagram, it comes as no surprise that it was on his list. 

I'm excited about joseph as part of this deal. I think that's even a little more than I'd expected. Even if galchenyuk doesn't work out and walks after this year, theres still something to look forward to in the future. 

Would love to see them add a second pair d man next week. Maybe add a third line winger. I'm a little worried about the third line still. Not sure bjugstad can carry it.

22 hours ago, James said:

Arizona has terrific golf courses, open 12 months a year. If you follow phil on Instagram, it comes as no surprise that it was on his list. 

I'm excited about joseph as part of this deal. I think that's even a little more than I'd expected. Even if galchenyuk doesn't work out and walks after this year, theres still something to look forward to in the future. 

Would love to see them add a second pair d man next week. Maybe add a third line winger. I'm a little worried about the third line still. Not sure bjugstad can carry it.

I think Tanev fits the bill of a second pair D man, right?