Free Agent Frenzy Thread

Sammynos

Figured I would start a "catch all" thread for all the signings today. That way there aren't a hundred separate threads for every signing.

Let's kick it off with a few that seem very likely to happen today:

- Corey Perry to Dallas on a 1x$1.5m

- Pavelski to Dallas on a 3 year deal (unconfirmed money)

- Donskoi to Avs

- Myers to Vancouver on deal reportedly close to 5x$6m

- Duchene to Nashville on something that looks close to $8m per season

- Richard Panik to Washington on 3 or 4 year deal worth $2.5m per

- I feel like I saw Brett Connolly to Vancouver, but I am too lazy to look that up again (I know he is confirmed somewhere)

Couple of strong rumors, but unconfirmed:

- Panarin AND Varlamov to NYI

- Still looks like Bob to Florida

- Lehner and Lee will need new homes

- Carolina looking into Mrazek

- Read that CBJ is totally fine with a 1a/1b tandem in goal and don't intend to sign a goalie

I know there are more. Bob Mckenzie was going wild last night with "rumors" that we all know are more than simply rumors because he is rarely wrong. 

Anything I missed? Lets discuss it all here!!

Also...be careful for the fakes out there. Lots of Boob McKenzle's out there trying to make us all feel better about our teams...

I believe Pavelski was $7M per

Hurricanes are probably looking to go with Mrazek or Lehner.

Panarin is down to three teams...Florida, Islanders, and Rangers. I believe I read if it is Florida it will come in around $11M if it is either NY team it will be around $12.5M 

4 minutes ago, Raken65 said:

Dreger is reporting that there's a strong sense around the league that a few RFA offer sheets will be made today, including Marner, Aho and Connor, this should be a very interesting day !

big george laracque tweeted yesterday before any confirmation this : duchene nashville , pavelski dallas , bobs florida, montreal offer sheet someone

Just now, Vegeta said:

big george laracque tweeted yesterday before any confirmation this : duchene nashville , pavelski dallas , bobs florida, montreal offer sheet someone

Yeah I saw that too, Aho has same agent as Price and Gallagher and apparently Bergevin gets along very well with him.

5 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

seems like an offersheet to carolina is a blank shot ,  they arnt 1 of the cap hell team, and the owner just said yes to basicly buying a 1st rounder with money (marleau)

Exactly, the Hurricanes have already said they will match any offer sheet presented to Aho. From what I have read is that they are close in salary (around $9M-$9.5M per) the sticking point is the term. Hurricanes wanted 8 years and Aho only wanted 5 years. I also read that basically any team that has called Aho's agent is that he immediately told them that Aho likes Carolina and doesn't want to leave.

6 minutes ago, djb738 said:

If they really want to have any chance with an offer sheet it needs to be for Marner or Point. Supposedly Marner and Leafs were discussing a contract extension yesterday...either a 3 year or 5 year.

i still think timo meier is a good target