Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As if I can't use admin tools to find out who you are.... muahahahaha.

 

I trust you completely... carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, James said:

As if I can't use admin tools to find out who you are.... muahahahaha.

 

I trust you completely... carry on.

 

I made a new email, does that help my cause?? 

 

But I’m sure there’s a fairly easy trail if anyone wants to dive in. 

 

Eventually I’ll mess up and post from the wrong account. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was literally a second away from banning the IP 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, byz said:

I was literally a second away from banning the IP 🙃

 

Hahaha, I forgot about IP addresses, that could have been covert bad.... and I guess byz can figure me out easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m mad at myself for continually checking this post even though I know it’s the same shit.  I’m starting to understand the definition of insanity!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, huntz71 said:

I’m mad at myself for continually checking this post even though I know it’s the same shit.  I’m starting to understand the definition of insanity!

 

This hurt my non robot feelings. 

 

But, if you want fresh content, I suggest twitter.com/@cap_wise .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Capwise Twitter said:

 

This hurt my non robot feelings. 

 

But, if you want fresh content, I suggest twitter.com/@cap_wise .

Got me again!!!

Well played robot, well played!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×