McGuire demoted

barrett

28 minutes ago, bill0755 said:

Also heard Sportsnet parted ways with Shannon, McLean and Kyproes...

Saw that too. Kyp has been there 20+ years....

The local TSN sports radio network had some changes too recently with long time personalities being let go. Apparently the big contract Rogers/Bell signed for hockey rights in Canada isn't proving to be as fruitful as anticipated. 

Iunno I liked Mcguire insight on th prospect.

that beeing said  when you listen to TVA sport or RDS aside  for maybe  marc denis  theyre  all hasbeen who has no  god  damn idea  how the game is played  and  what are player values, 

the  whole  cap salary  system is  way beyond what they can understand. Id  do a better job honestly  then most of them ahaha. if I can  act right in front  of a camera  that is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vegeta said:

Iunno I liked Mcguire insight on th prospect.

that beeing said  when you listen to TVA sport or RDS aside  for maybe  marc denis  theyre  all hasbeen who has no  god  damn idea  how the game is played  and  what are player values, 

the  whole  cap salary  system is  way beyond what they can understand. Id  do a better job honestly  then most of them ahaha. if I can  act right in front  of a camera  that is

Agreed, Marc Denis and Pierre Houde are excellent, the rest are terrible.