Gallant Fired ... whats going on

Duxburger

Well another one bites the dust, but this one seems a little odd.

The team has struggled somewhat but are tied for a Wild card spot, on the losing of tie breaker and are 3 points from firs in their DIV.

I thought Mr.G was  a beaut in Vegas, maybe there is some unknown behind the scene .. a la florida panthers maybe ???

On 1/15/2020 at 12:48 PM, Raken65 said:

Despite the name Gallant doesn't parle francais so that ain't happening.

If Gallant is ineligible because of his language skills, I say we really go all in on the French thing. Have a test of their knowledge of the classics. Whichever candidate can write the best critical essay comparing the works of Sartre, Molière, and Voltaire gets the job.

53 minutes ago, RegDunlop said:

If Gallant is ineligible because of his language skills, I say we really go all in on the French thing. Have a test of their knowledge of the classics. Whichever candidate can write the best critical essay comparing the works of Sartre, Molière, and Voltaire gets the job.

I would think the writing of the essays would be more based on the works of Rejean Tremblay and Bertrand Raymond than those you mentioned.

• Haha 1