Goalies in Fantasy Hockey

With teams seemingly going towards tandems in net again. Any thoughts on the effect in fantasy hockey?

I'm in yahoo roto keeper league. Same guys for over a decade now and we've always had a 2 goalie max keeper rule in your keeper list that was upped a couple years ago to 4. Helped because we could draft and keep prospect goalies. We are now considering upping it to 6 but making 2 spots for prospects or goalies under a set age. trying to keep the goalie side interesting while adjusting to way position is going.

Here we have weekly game minimums which are difficult to hit at times (especially once injuries rise during the year). I think it might be more difficult if teams go 1a and 1b route more. Do we add another goalie position? Is it even viable?

NOTE: Not suggesting capwise do anything. more curious as to what people think and how they'd handle it. My roto league votes on new rules in July before keepers are selected in September before the partial redraft.