Forum Update *Complete*

byz

Hey all, I'll be running an update on the forum later, meaning we may be down for ~15 minutes. This is a major update for the platform, mostly security and Admin-side, but it does include a new forum theme design. Past updates haven't fooled with our Capwise look, but I'm not certain on this one. If things look different later today, it is intentional and I'll be hopping on it ASAP :) 

• Thanks 4

• byz changed the title to Forum Update *Complete*

It's a little thing, but there's no longer a way to tell which messages are read vs. unread in the quickview dropdown of the Inbox.  When you go to the actual inbox, there's a slight color difference to indicate unread messages.  But there used to be an icon (a little dot to the right of the person's avatar).

image.png

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2020 at 10:05 AM, James said:

It's a little thing, but there's no longer a way to tell which messages are read vs. unread in the quickview dropdown of the Inbox.  When you go to the actual inbox, there's a slight color difference to indicate unread messages.  But there used to be an icon (a little dot to the right of the person's avatar).

image.png

Bumping this one...