Downtime Over!

We're on the new server, yay!

Things seem to be 100%. Biggest difference I've noticed is the site is faaast. Please post here if you notice any glitches.

Hopefully this means no more downtime ever, and I can put my time towards building cool stuff instead of wasting time fixing problems. Yay 2017!

There's nothing on your account on the back-end, and I'm not able to replicate the issue with a test account. I'm suspecting the domain still isn't 100% settled yet and your browser cookies are screwing up the log-in, which explains why you're OK on mobile but not desktop. Give it a day, and let me know if it's still occurring.

17 hours ago, Ralphdog said:

After the site came back online, and I go to capwisehockey.com, I get a page telling me that my account has been suspended and am unable to enter the site. However everything is fine when I use my mobile. Is this problem on my end or is it something you are aware of?

I'm getting this in most of my attempts to log in on mobile,  and I eventually get booted after I do log in. 

Havent tried on computer yet. 

I assume I just keep trying?