NHL ROY

Dougall

I know that we’ve seen the constant Caufield for ROY in the chat, but let’s be realistic. With Bunting getting his 50th point tonight, I still wouldn’t put him in the top 3 for my rankings. From my perspective I really find the ROY race very interesting this year. My top 3 would be Raymond and Seider from Detroit and likely Swayman from Boston. Interesting as I’d say one from each position and two rookies on the same team. So many quality rookies this year! Exciting for the league.

48F4F418-CC72-4994-A75F-0A00FEBE559E.png

Edited by Dougall
  • Like 1
  • Stick Tap 1

23 minutes ago, Dougall said:

Also, I’ve heard that people view Raymond as the favourite, but I think I’d put my vote for Seider. Defensemen usually develop later than forwards so I view what he’s doing as much more impressive.

Yeah totally agree, I think Seider has to be the guy.

• Stick Tap 1

16 minutes ago, frozenboards said:

Seider for me, too. The kid is so solid, rarely out of position, and so calm. I gonna continue to give Yzerman big kudos for drafting this kid so early. 

right…how many people ragged on Stevie for the pick. Looks brilliant now

2 hours ago, Salros said:

Everywhere Stevie goes, success seems to follow. Red Wings in the Cup Finals in 2024 before Seider gets a new contract?

not before they can play defense and have an actual NHL goaltender, they are worst defensively than montreal, so thats  saying something

Edited by Vegeta
  • Stick Tap 1

• 2 weeks later...