Fantasy First Hockey Podcast

James

Imagine a weekly fantasy hockey podcast so perfectly tailored to our format that it will literally tell you who your opponent is targeting in the Amateur Draft.  Good news!  If Ralphdog is in your league, such a podcast exists.

Yes, our very own Capwise legend (how is this dude not in the Hall of Fame yet?) Ralphdog (aka "Lance" or whatever) has started a fantasy hockey podcast called Fantasy First Hockey and it does not suck.  Truly... I listened to three full episodes before I posted something about it because I wanted to make sure it doesn't suck.  It doesn't!

Find it on Spotify and enjoy listening to people talk about Capwise outside the confines of your own brain!  Episode 2 is embedded below (but be sure to go back and listen to episode 1, too... it's very enjoyable).

• Like 4
  • Stick Tap 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, James said:

Imagine a weekly fantasy hockey podcast so perfectly tailored to our format that it will literally tell you who your opponent is targeting in the Amateur Draft.  Good news!  If Ralphdog is in your league, such a podcast exists.

Yes, our very own Capwise legend (how is this dude not in the Hall of Fame yet?) Ralphdog (aka "Lance" or whatever) has started a fantasy hockey podcast called Fantasy First Hockey and it does not suck.  Truly... I listened to three full episodes before I posted something about it because I wanted to make sure it doesn't suck.  It doesn't!

Find it on Spotify and enjoy listening to people talk about Capwise outside the confines of your own brain!  Episode 2 is embedded below (but be sure to go back and listen to episode 1, too... it's very enjoyable).

“Oh my god it’s you”

quote from episode 3!  Lol

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok still behind (listening to 15 minutes a day), but the trade lee describes would probably pass. It’s not a rental in the purest sense… gotta be at the deadline for that, I think. And as long as the GM knows there’s no guarantee of the return trade being approved, I think it’s ok. 

29 minutes ago, James said:

Ok still behind (listening to 15 minutes a day), but the trade lee describes would probably pass. It’s not a rental in the purest sense… gotta be at the deadline for that, I think. And as long as the GM knows there’s no guarantee of the return trade being approved, I think it’s ok. 

I don't know man, imagine that's a trade between me and my brother for example....that can't be ethical, no ?

Oh wait, I stand entirely corrected.  Did a little research into this... the Executive Committee discussed it extensively back in April 2019, and the outcome was the creation of Appendix G of the rulebook.

"Additionally, a trade that the Committee feels violates any of the following specific rules may be sent to arbitration or even rejected outright (this list will be added to as situations arise, and is not in any way exhaustive):

1. Player Loans – A player (or draft pick) cannot be traded to a team with the expressed intention of being traded back following the completion of the season (or at some other predetermined date).  Cap space can be loaned in this manner if a circumstance permits it. "
  • Stick Tap 2