Fantasy First Hockey Podcast

James

1 hour ago, James said:

Also you guys missed Boston among your best handcuffs. Under 6 mil, probably close to an even split in GP, and Boston won 50+ last year. 

They didn't include Boston cause they are wise enough to know there will be no handcuff there.

Swayman will win the Vezina,Hart and lead in all goaltending categories. 

I am of course not saying that cause I own Swayman in 1 league and Ullmark nowhere.

8 hours ago, James said:

Ok so it’s not voydog. But for the record, I thought it was like Wojtek Wolski. 

Great podcasts gents, really enjoying it!

Well my user name is different then my legal name so in a way you are both right!

My real name is Hrvoje.  A strong croatian name.  It sounds like Herv - voy -eh.  So the real name is similar to how you would say Wojtek with the silent j.  My nickname is Vojdog or Vojio.  Thats the middle of my name. 

Side note I take offence to the comment only 60+ play pickelball.  Dont knock it till you try it.  Straight up the funnest game around with the dumbest name you will find.

• Like 1
  • Stick Tap 1

15 hours ago, vojdog said:

Great podcasts gents, really enjoying it!

Well my user name is different then my legal name so in a way you are both right!

My real name is Hrvoje.  A strong croatian name.  It sounds like Herv - voy -eh.  So the real name is similar to how you would say Wojtek with the silent j.  My nickname is Vojdog or Vojio.  Thats the middle of my name. 

Side note I take offence to the comment only 60+ play pickelball.  Dont knock it till you try it.  Straight up the funnest game around with the dumbest name you will find.

ahahaha i hear it can super competitive. The last town I lived in is made up of mostly retirees or close too retirees and that's how I learned about pickleball. 

• 2 weeks later...