BGC Over the Edge Fundraiser

vojdog

Hi all, its Fundraiser week!  I have had the privilege of working for the BGC (Boys and Girls Clubs) in my community for over 14 years.  I have seen first hand the impact that opportunity has on the children and youth in our communities.

Myself and several of our current and former staff have signed up to do something thrilling and we hope to have your support to help us do it! I have joined Over the Edge in support of BGC South Coast BC. Over The Edge is much like it sounds: I will stand on the roof of a building in downtown Vancouver and step Over the Edge to rappel 300 feet to the ground! Side note, I am afraid of heights!

As a team we are hoping to raise as much as we can to support our programs at the Langley site. The mission of BGC is to provide a safe, supportive place where children and youth can experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships, and develop confidence and skills for life. BGC’s Vision is that all children and youth discover and achieve their dreams and grow up to be healthy, successful, and active participants in society.

How can you help? By sharing this info with a friend or By making a 100% tax deductible donation  to my FundRazr page here :

Thanks for taking the time to read this,  Vojdog (Aka Herv Bezjak)