Jono19

World Hockey Manager app

Has anyone else discovered the World Hockey Manager app/game? You run a hockey franchise. I've just started playing, but it's a good distraction when the CHA is slow and there aren't any good trades to be made. 

More of a Sim. They don't have league rights to use any real players. So they create all sorts of hybrid names (ie. Bo Sedin). You have to build your team, train them, scout, build an arena, etc. It's simple to play and you can only go so quickly without spending a bunch of money. But it's still fun to mess around with. My one frustration is that you run out of things to do while building is happening and have to sit around waiting for your next league game, next days training, etc.  

Sounds fun -- I messed around with HockeyArena.net about a decade ago, and really enjoyed it (although I agree with the waiting thing... gets annoying).

15 minutes ago, Ralphdog said:

Troll

not really,my overall stats are far from top tier, i may b a product of luck

40 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

not really,my overall stats are far from top tier, i may b a product of luck

I was making a joke for talking about your team inside this thread that was meant to discuss the World Hockey app. HarHar

31 minutes ago, Ralphdog said:

I was making a joke for talking about your team inside this thread that was meant to discuss the World Hockey app. HarHar

but he did mention it was   due to him   feeling sfhl was slow these days. i guess i hijacked!